Canada Visas for Work, Study or Visit

Canada is a great place to work, study and visit. Hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world come to Canada each year. However, for some, getting a visa for Canada is not as easy as it seems. It is essential that your paperwork for your visa be in perfect order otherwise you could find yourself turned away at the Embassy or even at the Canadian border! Therefore it is essential you learn as much as you can about the type of visa you are applying for and what is involved.

Our law firm as over 15 years of experience in handling work, study and visit visas for Canada. Contact us today for an assessment of your case!

What type of Canadian Visa is for you?

Temporary Residence in Canada Status refers to people who wish to come to Canada to visit, work or study. They are coming to Canada for a temporary period and are considered visitors. Visitors require Visitor Visas, unless they are citizens of visa exempt countries.

Whether you wish to visit, study or work in Canada you must satisfy a visa officer that your intention in coming to Canada is temporary and that you will leave upon the expiry of your visitor status. In many cases, this means that you should show sufficient ties to your home country and that you are able to financially support yourself during your visit.

Three main categories for Temporary Status are:

Need to Work, Study or Visit Canada?

Our immigration law firm is here to help!  Contact us at  1 866 929 0991 or email us at [email protected] for an assessment of your Canadian Visa for work, study or visit.