US Work Visas

US Work Permits and Visas for Canadians and Other Nationals. 

For Canadians and other nationals wishing to work in the US, it is necessary to apply for a US Work Visa. There are a number of US work visas available for Canadians. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), USA Visa procedures have been made easier for Canadians to work in the United States.

NAFTA has opened the doors for Canadians and businesses seeking to enter the U.S markets. Large corporations, small businesses and professionals can apply for US Work Visas on a “fast track” basis. However, getting a US Work Visa is not as easy as it seems. And the stakes are high. If your application is refused, your case will be permanently recorded on the US Immigration database. Therefore it is essential to get it right the first time!

VisaPlace Legal Immigration can assist you with your US Work Visa Applications*. We are here to help and imagine the feeling when you get your visa to Canada or the US!

You are closer than you think!

What if I am not Canadian? Can I still apply for a US Work Visa?

Any foreign national can apply for a US work visa. However, if you are not Canadian or Mexican, you will not be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA. However, other US Work visas such as L-1, E-2, H-1B are certainly open to you.

What US Work Visa is Right For You?

  • TN Work Visa : Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the spot at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
  • L-1 Work Visa : US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada or other countries wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
  • E2 Work Visa : You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in the USA.

Canadians and other nationals can also apply  based on non-immigrant employment and investment applications under other categories such as:

VisaPlace Legal, Toronto Immigration Lawyers  are here for Canadians wishing to work in the United States. Contact us for an assessment for your US Work Visa.

*For US visa and immigration services, please visit our affiliate US Immigration law firm.